Cheap flights from Sydney to Singapore
Flight information Sydney to Singapore Changi
cheapest return price from Sydney to Singapore Changi last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Singapore Changi
flights a week from Sydney to Singapore Changi
average flight time from Sydney to Singapore Changi, total distance 6300 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Singapore Changi last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Singapore?
- There are 8 daily direct flights from Sydney to Singapore. Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Qantas, Scoot, and British Airways.
- Booking in advance will save you money, but if you book last minute we can help you save as much as possible. Read our how-to guide.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is easy to depart from, with 3 well-equipped terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is the International Terminal, and you will depart for Singapore from here.
Terminal 1 is well-stocked with both shops and restaurants, as well as free WiFi access, medical services, ATMs, and information desks. Transfers from the domestic terminals—T2 and T3—are via the AirTrain or the T-Bus for $6. The fare is waived if you are flying with Virgin Australia, or Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is three hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Singapore?
There are is one major airport in Singapore, the Singapore Changi Airport.
- Singapore Changi Airport – has 3 international terminals you can fly into.
All terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport have ATMs, extensive duty-free shopping, information desks, restaurants, and extras like cinemas, spas, and medical services. Transfers between terminals can be walked, or done via the Skytrain.
The average cost of a taxi to the central Singapore is between 20-35SGD ($19-33).
What is the weather like in Singapore?
- Singapore is much warmer than Sydney, and averages 31°C throughout the year.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Singapore?
- Singapore is two hours behind Sydney in between April and October, and then three hours behind during Daylight Savings Time.
Is Singapore cheaper than Sydney?
Singapore is cheaper than Sydney, with dining in particular being very affordable. If you are concerned about saving money in Singapore, we have a budget guide that can help you make the most of your time in the city.
- An average meal for 2 in a Singaporean mid-range restaurant will cost around 60SGD ($56).
- A cappuccino in Singapore will cost around 5.30SGD ($5).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of August 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.