Cheap flights from Brisbane to London
Flight information Brisbane to London
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 16529 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted and London Luton
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to London?
- Flights from Brisbane to London leave daily via airlines like Qantas, China Southern, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific, and Emirates, among others.
- Finding the best flight deals is easily done, just check out our search-tip guide for more information.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane Airport?
Brisbane Airport is one of the largest airports in Australia, with 2 well-equipped terminals.
- International Terminal – Covers all international routes.
The International Terminal has ATMs, free WiFi, restaurants, duty-free shopping, coffee houses, medical services, and foreign exchange counters. Transferring from the Domestic Terminal can be done via the complimentary shuttle provided by the airport.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is three hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in London?
- Heathrow Airport – Has 4 terminals in total.
- London Gatwick Airport – has North and South terminals.
- London City Airport – has one main terminal building.
The terminals within all London Airports enable passengers to access free WiFi, ATMs, bureau de change counters, restaurants, bars, and shops—including duty-free—as well as medical services, and information desks. Transferring between terminals is done via shuttle or train services provided by London Heathrow and London Gatwick.
From London Gatwick and London Heathrow to the centre of the city via taxi is about 80-110GBP ($130-180). But from London City Airport it should be 25-30GBP ($40-49).
What is the weather like in London?
- London is colder than Brisbane all year around, with summer days around 20°C, and winters days around 4°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and London?
- Yes. Brisbane is 9 hours ahead of London during October and March, and between November and February it is 10 hours behind.
Is London cheaper than Brisbane?
London is more expensive across all costs, except grocery shopping. To gain an idea of the sights and sounds of London, read our London travel guide.
- For 2 people, a meal at a mid-range restaurant in London is around 55GBP ($90).
- A regular cappuccino in central London comes to about 2.60GBP ($4.30).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of August 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.