Cheap flights from Sydney to Perth
Flight information Sydney to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3280 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Perth?
- Tigerair, Virgin Australia, and Qantas offer direct flights to Perth from Sydney. These depart daily.
- Give yourself a head start on booking cheap flights to Perth by reading our tips on how to find great flight deals.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the main airport for New South Wales, and is it an easy hub to transit through thanks to its 3 modern terminals.
- Terminal 2 and 3 – function as the domestic terminals for Sydney.
The domestic terminals have public telephones, shops, airline lounges, restaurants, information desks, free WiFi, coffee bars, and charging points. The AirTrain and the T-Bus transfer Virgin Australia and Qantas customers for free. All other customers will be charged $6.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport functions as the primary airport for the city of Perth. This hub has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminal 2 – Virgin Australia and Tigerair both fly into this terminal.
- Terminals 3 and 4 – Qantas flies into both of these terminals.
The terminals at Perth feature ATMs, free WiFi, bureau de change, payphones, restaurants, retail shops and gift stores, as well as information desks. A free bus service links the terminals.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Perth has hot summers seeing highs of 30°C, and mild winters seeing daily averages of 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Perth?
- Perth is 2 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Perth cheaper than Sydney?
Perth is cheaper than Sydney across all costs, barring dining. Sydney is 15% cheaper than Perth when it comes to dining. However, there’s plenty of free things to do in Perth, such as visiting the city’s best beaches.
Good to know in Perth
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.