Flight search is easier on the app.
What can I do in Perth?
Perth, the biggest little city in Australia is the jewel of Western Australia, not least because of its fantastic beaches. From glamorous Cottesloe Beach to pretty Scarborough beach, you will find a stretch of sand to love in Perth. Read all about Perth's 10 best beaches and try each and every one when you arrive.
But there is more to Perth than its coastline, and you can discover that by wining and dining in Swan Valley, touring the historical sites of Fremantle, attending live music events in the city centre, or taking a boat out to the incredible Rottnest Island. Learn about the cute quokkas and the attractions of Rottnest by checking out Skyscanner's guide to Rottnest Island.
What airlines fly to Perth?
- Qantas, Virgin Australia, Tigerair, Jetstar, Air New Zealand, Regional Express (REX), Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, Malaysia Airlines, South African Airways, and Air North all fly to Perth.
When is the best time to book?
What are the visa requirements?
- Australian passport holders do not need a visa. If you are not a resident or citizen, then we recommend that you visit the Australian Embassy website for information on entry requirements.
How long is the flight?
- Direct flights from the eastern cities, like Melbourne or Sydney, are 4-5 hours. From Darwin in the north and Adelaide in the south, flights are 3-4 hours.
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- September to November is the best time to sightsee, when the days average 12-19° For beach lovers, summertime is the best season, expect temperatures at 20-30°C.
What are the average costs in Perth?
- Buying a cappuccino in Perth will cost $4.30.
- The currency is in Australian Dollars (AUD).
What airport will I arrive at?
- Perth Airport is the primary hub for the city of Perth. There are 4 well-equipped terminals here, providing access to free WiFi, executive lounges, shops, restaurants, information desks, charging points, information desks, and ATMs.
How to get from the airport to Perth?
- Buses, and shuttle services are the public transportation options in Perth.
- A taxi to Perth central will cost you $40 and take 20 minutes.
Any useful tips?
- Always swim or surf at life guard patrolled beaches, and swim between the red and yellow flags.