Cheap flights from Sydney to Manila
Flight information Sydney to Manila Ninoy Aquino
cheapest return price from Sydney to Manila Ninoy Aquino last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Manila Ninoy Aquino
flights a week from Sydney to Manila Ninoy Aquino
average flight time from Sydney to Manila Ninoy Aquino, total distance 6269 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Manila Ninoy Aquino last month
Manila Ninoy Aquino
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Manila?
- There are direct and regular flights to Manila operated by Qantas, Cebu Pacific, and Philippine Airlines.
- A price alert can give you an edge when looking for cheap flights, as we’ll notify you as soon as the fares take rise or fall.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is Australia’s most prominent aviation hub, and it has 3 comprehensive terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is Sydney Airport’s international terminal.
Sydney’s international terminal provides currency exchange services, ATMs, VIP lounges, duty-free shops, restaurants, payphones, charging points, and free WiFi. If you need to transfer to the other terminals you can hop on the T-Bus or the AirTrain. Expect to pay a fare of $6 unless you’re a Virgin Australia or Qantas flyer.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Manila?
The Manila International Airport is the major international hub for the Philippines. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminals 1, 2, 3 – are the international terminals, and you can be directed to any of them.
Manila’s airport has excellent facilities, with cash machines, currency exchange, medical services, restaurants, bars, shops, a spa, a pharmacy, duty-free shops, and free WiFi. A complimentary shuttle connects all the terminals.
What is the weather like in Manila?
- Manila’s days average 28-30°C, with the rainy season beginning in May and ending in November.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Manila?
- During Standard Time (ST) Manila is 2 hours behind Sydney, and during Daylight Savings Time (DST) it is 3 hours behind Sydney.
Is Manila cheaper than Sydney?
Manila is much cheaper than Sydney, approximately 50-60% lower across the board. The Philippines is an affordable destination, so this is an easy place to holiday on a budget.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.