Cheap flights from Perth to London
Flight information Perth to London
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 14492 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted and London Luton
Which airlines fly from Perth to London?
- Flight routes depart from Perth to London daily, operated by There are daily flights from Melbourne to London, operated by Qantas, Qatar Airways, British Airways, Singapore Airlines. China Southern, and Emirates.
- Find the cheapest flights by searching across the whole month.
How easy is it to depart from Perth Airport?
Very easy. The Perth Airport has 4 terminals, all of which are well-equipped for transiting passengers.
- Terminal 1 – is the international Terminal at Perth Airport.
Terminal 1 has all the mod-cons, such as cash machines, foreign exchange services, lots of shops and restaurants, as well as free wireless internet access. If you want to transfer from the domestic terminals, there is a free shuttle service available.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is three hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in London?
- London City Airport – is a single terminal facility
- London Gatwick Airport – has two terminals, both international, the North and the South.
- Heathrow Airport – has 4 international terminals altogether.
All of these airports have information desks, free WiFi access, duty-free shopping, bureau de change counters, ATMs, and restaurants available. Transfers to different terminals at Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport are provided, with trains and shuttles running connecting services.
The average cost of a taxi to the centre of London from London City Airport should be 25-30GBP ($40-49), with London Heathrow and London Gatwick taxi transfers coming to about 80-110GBP ($130-180).
What is the weather like in London?
- London is much cooler than Perth on average; summers are typically 20°C, whilst winters are around 4°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and London?
- London observes Daylight Savings Time, so between March and October London is 7 hours behind Perth, and between November and February it is 8 hours behind.
Is London cheaper than Perth?
London more expensive than Perth, but its consumer prices are lower, making it a great place to shop. You can discover more about this city before you fly there by reading our handy London travel guide.
- Typically, an average meal for 2 people at a mid-range restaurant in London is about 55GBP ($90).
- A regular cappuccino coffee in central London comes to about 2.60GBP ($4.30).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of August 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.