Cheap flights from Brisbane to Tokyo
Flight information Brisbane to Tokyo
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Tokyo last month
airlines fly direct from Brisbane to Tokyo
flights a week from Brisbane to Tokyo
average flight time from Brisbane to Tokyo, total distance 7150 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to Tokyo last month
Tokyo Narita and Tokyo Haneda
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Tokyo?
- Qantas runs daily direct flights to Tokyo from Brisbane. Other airlines flying to Tokyo via connecting routes are Air Niugini, Japan Airlines, and Aircalin.
- Check out our best time to book guide for hints and tips on how to search for cheap flights to Tokyo.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is Queensland’s largest airport, and a major international hub for Australia.
- International Terminal – flights to Tokyo depart from this terminal.
The International Terminal provides travellers with access to currency exchange services, ATMs, duty-free outlets, restaurants, snack kiosks, executive lounges, and free WiFi. A free bus service links the 2 terminals, and there is a paid-for AirTrain service too.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Tokyo?
- Narita International Airport – all flights are directed to T3 at Narita.
- Haneda Airport – flights are directed to T1 or T2 at Haneda.
Both airports house ATMs, currency exchange services, restaurants, bars, duty-free outlets, free WiFi, and VIP lounges. Haneda and Narita each have 3 terminals, and transfers between the terminals are done on foot, or via a complimentary shuttle service.
What is the weather like in Tokyo?
- Tokyo has chilly winters between 2-10°C, nice spring months that hover between 11-23°C, hot summers between 19-31°C, and crisp autumns of 10-24°
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Tokyo?
- Tokyo is 1 hour behind Brisbane.
Is Tokyo cheaper than Brisbane?
Tokyo is typically seen as an expensive city, but dining and accommodation is actually cheaper than in Brisbane. However, if you want to save money, it’s worth reading our Budget Traveller’s Guide to Tokyo.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.