Cheap flights from Melbourne to Singapore
Flight information Melbourne to Singapore Changi
cheapest return price from Melbourne to Singapore Changi last month
airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Singapore Changi
flights a week from Melbourne to Singapore Changi
average flight time from Melbourne to Singapore Changi, total distance 6041 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Melbourne to Singapore Changi last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Singapore?
- Numerous airlines offer non-stop flights to Singapore from Melbourne. These are Scoot, Jetstar, Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia, Fiji Airways, and Qantas.
- Find cheap flights by searching the whole month for rates, and we can show you how to do that here.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
Melbourne is easy to depart from, thanks to its primary international facility the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. This hub has 4 modern terminals.
- Terminal 2 – functions as the international terminal.
T2 features bureau de change counters, ATMs, payphones, bars, restaurants, airline lounges, duty-free shops, retail stores, a travel agency, a pet hotel, information desks, charging points, and free WiFi. If you are transferring from other terminals, you can connect on foot.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Singapore?
The Singapore Changi Airport is one of the world’s busiest aviation hubs, and is an award-winning airport. There are 3 terminals that make up this facility.
- Terminal 1 – Qantas, Fiji Airways, and Emirates fly into Terminal 1.
- Terminal 2 – Scoot, Singapore Airlines, and Virgin Australia fly into Terminal 2.
- Terminal 3 – Singapore Airlines fly into Terminal 3.
All of these terminals provide travellers with access to free WiFi, internet kiosks, public telephones, banking and currency exchange services, ATMs, 24-hour restaurants, VIP lounges, duty-free shops, a medical clinic, a swimming pool, fitness centre, cinemas, gardens, and a playground. The Skytrain links all 3 terminals.
A taxi fare into central Singapore costs roughly 20-35SGD ($19-33) and takes around 20-30 minutes.
What is the weather like in Singapore?
- Singapore has a tropical climate, and is warmer than Melbourne in general, with an average annual temperature is 31°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Singapore?
- Singapore is 2 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and is 3 hours behind Melbourne during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Singapore cheaper than Melbourne?
Singapore is more expensive than Melbourne when it comes to renting; is comparable when it comes to shopping; and is far cheaper when it comes to dining. Skyscanner can help you explore this city, just read our off the beaten track guide on Singapore.
- Dining out in Singapore for 2, at a mid-range restaurant, will come to around 60SGD ($56).
- Pick up a cappuccino in Singapore for 5SGD ($4.60).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.