Cheap flights from Melbourne to Perth
Flight information Melbourne to Perth
cheapest return price from Melbourne to Perth last month
airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Perth
flights a week from Melbourne to Perth
average flight time from Melbourne to Perth, total distance 2695 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Melbourne to Perth last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Perth?
- Qantas, Jetstar, Tigerair, and Virgin Australia, and operate regular direct flights to Perth.
- Utilise our price alert system for updates on fluctuating fare prices, and snap up the cheapest flights available.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is one of the most important airports in the country, and is the only hub in the city that offers direct flights to Perth.
- Terminal 1 – operates Qantas flights.
- Terminal 3 – operates Virgin Australia flights.
- Terminal 4 – operates Jetstar and Tigerair flights.
The domestic terminals of Melbourne Tullamarine Airport have charging points, cash machines, shops, restaurants, information desks, and airline lounges. Transfers can be made on foot.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport functions as the primary airport for the city of Perth. This hub has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminal 2 – Virgin Australia and Tigerair both fly into this terminal.
- Terminals 3 and 4 – Qantas and Jetstar fly into these terminals.
All terminals at Perth Airport offers free WiFi access, restaurants, shops, payphones, information desks, souvenir stores, and executive lounges. A complimentary bus service connects the terminals.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Perth is warmer than Melbourne in general, with summers of 30°C, and cool winters of 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Perth?
- Perth is 2 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Perth cheaper than Melbourne?
Melbourne and Perth have similar costs, but dining in Perth is more expensive. Save money by enjoying the city’s best free activity and visit Perth's 10 best beaches.
Good to know in Perth
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.