Cheap flights from Perth to Sydney
Flight information Perth to Sydney
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3280 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Sydney?
- Tigerair, Qantas, and Virgin Australia offer frequent and direct flights from Perth to Sydney.
- Setting up a price alert for this popular domestic route can help you keep on top of changing price trends, and allow you to snag a hot deal as it comes up.
How easy is it to depart from Perth Airport?
With 4 well-organised terminals, Perth Airport makes transiting easy and comfortable.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flights to Sydney depart from here.
- Terminal 2 – Tigerair flights depart to Sydney depart from here.
- Terminal 4 – Qantas flights to Sydney depart from here.
T1, T2, and T4 all feature free WiFi, information desks, airline lounges, restaurants and bars, shops and ATMs. A free shuttle service connects these terminals to one another.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth Airport?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving at Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport serves the city of Sydney and is the largest airport in the country. This hub has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – Serves Virgin Australia, and Tigerair, flights.
- Terminal 3 – Serves Qantas flights.
Terminals 2 and 3 provide travellers with access to ATMs, public telephones, free WiFi, shops, restaurants and bars, coffee kiosks, VIP lounges, and information desks. These terminals are connected to one another via a walkway, but if you need to transfer to the International Terminal (T1), then you can take the T-Bus or the AirTrain. A single fare is $6, but this is waived if you are flying with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
A taxi fare to downtown Sydney will cost $45-55, and the journey will take 20 minutes.
What is the weather like in Sydney?
- Sydney is a bit cooler than Perth, with summers of 20-27°C, and wet winters of 8-10°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Sydney?
- During Daylight Savings Time (DST), Sydney is 3 hours ahead of Perth. During Standard Time (ST), Sydney is 2 hours ahead of Perth.
Is Sydney cheaper than Perth?
Sydney is more expensive than Perth across every cost except dining, where it is almost 15% lower. But if you want to save money, or simply have a more authentic experience of this city, check out our local’s guide to Sydney.
- A meal for 2 in Sydney at a mid-range restaurant typically costs $80.
- A cappuccino in this city usually comes to $3.80.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.