Cheap flights from Brisbane to Auckland
Flight information Brisbane to Auckland International
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2298 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Air New Zealand
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Auckland?
- Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, China Airlines, Emirates, and Qantas operate direct flights to Auckland International from Brisbane.
- If you’re flexible, you’ll find that cheap flights are a lot easier to come by if you try searching across a whole month with Skyscanner’s calendar tool.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Flying from Brisbane Airport is easy, as this is an easy hub to navigate. There are 2 terminals, separated into domestic and international parts.
- International Terminal – flights to Auckland will depart from this terminal.
Expect to find access to duty-free shops, currency exchange services, free WiFi, executive airline lounges, charging points, fast food kiosks, restaurants, bars, ATMs, and information desks. A complimentary bus offers transfers between the international and domestic terminals, or you can pay $5 to board the AirTrain (Virgin Australia customers are exempt from this fee).
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Auckland?
Auckland International Airport is the main airport for all of New Zealand, and it is the sole hub for Auckland city. There are 2 terminals at this airport, with one serving domestic flights, and the other serving international ones.
- International Terminal – flights from Brisbane will be directed here.
The international terminal features free WiFi access, payphones, restaurants, bureau de change services, ATMs, duty-free shopping, and a travel agency. A free shuttle service operates transfers between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Auckland?
- Auckland sees summer days of about 23°C, and mild winter ones of 14°C on average.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Auckland?
- Auckland is 2 hours ahead of Brisbane during Standard Time (ST), or 3 hours ahead during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Auckland cheaper than Brisbane?
Auckland is a bit more expensive than Brisbane, roughly 5%, but thankfully, it is the cheaper city to dine in. If you’re keen to save money on your visit to this city, we recommend you read our guide on how to enjoy Auckland for under $300.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.