Cheap flights from Perth to Tokyo
Flight information Perth to Tokyo
cheapest return price from Perth to Tokyo last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Tokyo
average flight time from Perth to Tokyo, total distance 7933 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Tokyo last month
Tokyo Narita and Tokyo Haneda
Which airlines fly from Perth to Tokyo?
- There are no direct flights to Tokyo from Perth, but there are plenty of connecting routes provided by Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Scoot, AirAsia X, Thai Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines, and more.
If you’re trying to stick to a budget, consider using our price alerts, a feature which is designed to notify you when flights rise or drop in price.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the premier international airport for Western Australia, and it has 4 modern terminals.
- Terminal 1 – functions as the international terminal.
This terminal has VIP lounges you can relax in, or you can make use of facilities like currency exchange services, ATMs, free WiFi, duty-free shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, and charging points. A complimentary shuttle connects all the terminals.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Tokyo?
- Haneda Airport – Terminal 3 is the international terminal at Haneda.
- Tokyo Narita Airport – Terminals 1 and 2 handle international flights.
Both airports have excellent amenities, such as ATMs, bureau de change booths, duty-free shopping, lots of restaurants, and free WiFi. The airports provide a free shuttle service for any terminals you cannot walk to.
What is the weather like in Tokyo?
- Tokyo experiences cold winters between 2-10°C, pleasant springs of 11-23°C, humid summers between 19-31°C, and temperate autumns of 10-24°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Tokyo?
- Tokyo is 1 hour ahead of Perth.
Is Tokyo cheaper than Perth?
Whilst shopping is more expensive, dining and accommodation trend lower. Read about how you can save money in this city by checking out our Budget Traveller’s Guide to Tokyo.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.