Cheap flights from Bangkok to Phuket
Flight information Bangkok to Phuket
cheapest return price from Bangkok to Phuket last month
airlines fly direct from Bangkok to Phuket
flights a week from Bangkok to Phuket
average flight time from Bangkok to Phuket, total distance 683 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Bangkok to Phuket last month
Which airlines fly from Bangkok to Phuket?
- Thai Airways, Thai Smile, Thai AirAsia, Thai Lion, Nok Air, and Bangkok Airways are among the airlines that offer direct flights to Phuket from Bangkok.
- This is a popular route, but reading our best time to book guide can really help you narrow down the ideal time to fly if you’re looking to save money.
How easy is it to depart from Bangkok?
Bangkok has two major airports that operate domestic flights. There is the larger Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, and the domestic-centric Bangkok Don Mueang Airport. Both offer numerous connections between Bangkok and Phuket.
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport – has one major terminal building, and all flights depart from here.
- Bangkok Don Mueang Airport – flights will depart from the Domestic Terminal.
Both airports offer free WiFi, executive lounges, ATMs, food concessions, currency exchange, shopping outlets, information desks, and medical services. Transfers between terminals at the Don Mueang Airport can be done on foot.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Bangkok?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Thai citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Phuket?
The island of Phuket is served by the Phuket International Airport, this facility has 2 terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – all flights from Bangkok will arrive into this terminal.
You’ll find that this airport has free WiFi, food concessions, medical services, a pharmacy, information desks, a spa, shops, and ATMs. You can walk between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Phuket?
- The climate here sticks between 20-35°C usually, with the best time of year to visit usually between December and March, when the weather is at its most comfortable.
Is there a time difference between Bangkok and Phuket?
- There is no time difference between Bangkok and Phuket.
Is Phuket cheaper than Bangkok?
Phuket is cheaper than Bangkok by quite a large margin, especially when it comes to accommodation. You’ll find that you can see this island on a budget, especially as most of its best attributes are natural.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.