Cheap flights from Brisbane to Newcastle
Flight information Brisbane to Newcastle Williamtown
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 614 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Newcastle?
- Qantas, Jetstar, and Virgin Australia run nonstop flights to Newcastle from Brisbane.
- Try our price alerts, a feature where we notify you of fare changes on your chosen route so you can snap up a bargain at the right time.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport functions as the primary airport for Queensland, and its largest city of Brisbane. There are 2 terminals at this airport, and they are both easily navigable for first time travellers.
- Domestic Terminal – flights to Newcastle will depart from here.
The Domestic Terminal features amenities like executive lounges, cash machines, free WiFi, charging outlets, shops, restaurants, bars, and information desks. Transfers between terminals are via the free shuttle service, or the paid-for AirTrain, which costs $5 per person, or free if you are flying with Virgin Australia.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Newcastle?
Newcastle Airport is a prominent region airport for New South Wales and the city of Newcastle. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights arrive at the same terminal building.
This regional airport supplies travellers with access to five dining outlets, including a bar and a Red Rooster, and a newsagency. Other amenities include ATMs and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Newcastle?
- Newcastle has a temperate climate with summer highs of 26-29°C, and winter lows of 7-10°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Newcastle?
- Newcastle and Brisbane are in the same timezone during Standard Time (ST), but during Daylight Savings Time (DST) Newcastle is 1 hour ahead of Brisbane.
Is Newcastle cheaper than Brisbane?
Newcastle is cheaper when it comes to shopping, but dining and accommodation tends to be a bit higher in this city. Read about why Newcastle is worth a visit here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.