Cheap flights from Sydney to Dublin
Flight information Sydney to Dublin
cheapest return price from Sydney to Dublin last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Dublin
average flight time from Sydney to Dublin, total distance 17232 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Dublin last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Dublin?
- There aren’t any direct flights to Dublin from Sydney, but there are plenty of connecting routes with airlines like Emirates, Qantas, Etihad Airways, Virgin Australia, and Aer Lingus.
- Setting up a price alert with Skyscanner will allow you to snag the best flight deal as it becomes available.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Travelling through Sydney Airport is easy due to its 3 modern terminals. And as the busiest airport in Australia, the facilities are first class.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal for the airport.
This terminal has bureau de change booths, cash machines, free WiFi, payphones, restaurants, shops, medical services, and information desks. To link to the other terminals, you can take the T-Bus and the AirTrain. This is a free service if you are a Qantas or Virgin Australia customer, or $6 if you are not.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Dublin?
The Dublin Airport is the main aviation facility for Ireland, and almost all of the international flights for this country are directed here. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- Terminals 1 and 2 – Both serve as international terminals for this airport.
The 2 terminals at Dublin Airport are equipped with all the mod-cons, such as free WiFi, internet stations, ATMs, foreign exchange counters, fast food kiosks, restaurants, bars, coffee lounges, and information desks. The terminals are linked, and the distance is walkable
Taxis are typically 25EUR ($37) for the journey into central Dublin, and can take 30-40 minutes.
What is the weather like in Dublin?
- Dublin is much cooler than Sydney, with summer days sitting at 20°C, and winters at about 5°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Dublin?
- Dublin is 9 hours behind Sydney throughout the year.
Is Dublin cheaper than Sydney?
Dublin is cheaper than Sydney for shopping, but when it comes to dining, tends to be about 15% more expensive. Tour the city, and then if you have time, read our guide on the other fantastic attractions Ireland has to offer.
- Dinner for 2 at a mid-range restaurant will come to approximately 60EUR ($90).
- Buying a cappuccino in Dublin costs 3EUR ($4.50).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.