Cheap Flights to Ireland
Flights to Ireland
What can I do in Ireland?
Small, but perfectly formed, the city of Dublin has much to recommend it. See the brilliant Yeats museum, wander through Trinity College, and for those after a little taste of Irish spirit need only walk down Temple Bar and try the town’s home brew: Guinness.
On the western coast there’s the sleepy city of Galway, a fantastic jumping off point for the beauties of the countryside. Head south to Cork for a bright and compact city filled with all the charm the Irish can muster. Or journey down the Ring of Kerry or to the Cliffs of Moher for a chance at taking in the spectacular natural attractions of this country. Read about the 9 must-see places in Ireland.
What airlines fly to Ireland?
- Typical carriers that operate flights to Ireland from Australia include Qantas, Virgin Australia, Emirates, Delta, British Airways, Etihad Airways and Air Canada.
When is the best time to book?
- Booking 6 months in advance is the best way to save money if you want to travel on cheap routes to Ireland.
What are the visa requirements?
How long is the flight to Ireland?
- Adelaide to Ireland – 23-24 hours
- Brisbane to Ireland – 24-25 hours
- Melbourne to Ireland – 24-25 hours
- Perth to Ireland – 21-22 hours
- Sydney to Ireland – 24-25 hours
When is the best time to visit Ireland?
- Ireland has famously changeable weather, but the summers see averages of 20°C and this is usually the best time of year to tour the country.
What are the average costs in Ireland?
- A cappuccino in Ireland costs approximately 3EUR ($4.50).
- The currency is in Euros (EUR).
What airport will I arrive at?
- The premier international airport for Ireland is the Dublin International Airport. This facility has ATMs, currency exchange services, free WiFi, as well as numerous restaurants and duty-free shops.
How to get from the airport to town?
- A taxi fare into Dublin from the airport costs approximately 25EUR ($38).
- Coaches and buses provide other transportation links.
Any useful tips?
- Make sure you pack plenty of layers and a waterproof jacket, as the weather can change quickly.
- Pre-book your trains to save money on your travel.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.