Cheap flights from Brisbane to Adelaide
Flight information Brisbane to Adelaide
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1621 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Adelaide?
- Virgin Australia, Tigerair, Jetstar, and Qantas operate direct flights to Adelaide from Brisbane.
- Looking for flights across a whole month using Skyscanner's calendar tool is an excellent way to save money, as you will be able to spot cheaper fares that you may otherwise not have looked for.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is an easy-to-navigate airport, with 2 modern terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – flights to Adelaide will depart from here.
This is a well-run terminal, with free WiFi, cash machines, public telephones, gift shops, retail stores, charging points, information desks, VIP lounges, restaurants and bars. A free bus service provides transfers between the terminals, though there is also an AIrTrain service that charges $5 (this fee is waived if you fly with Virgin Australia).
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport has one main terminal, but this is the premier airport for the state of South Australia.
- Main Terminal – flights from Brisbane will be directed into this terminal.
The airport provides free WiFi and ATMs, as well as VIP lounges, restaurants, bars, and information points. Travellers can also duck into a few shops.
What is the weather like in Adelaide?
- Adelaide has warm summers and cool winters, with summers at about 29°C, and winters between 8-16°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Adelaide?
- Adelaide is 1.5 hours behind Brisbane during Standard Time (ST), and 30 minutes behind Brisbane during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Adelaide cheaper than Brisbane?
Accommodation and dining is cheaper in Adelaide, but consumer prices are a bit more expensive. However, there are loads of free things to do in Adelaide, which makes this a very affordable destination.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.