Cheap flights from Sydney to Vancouver
Flight information Sydney to Vancouver
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 12517 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Vancouver International, Vancouver Coal Harbour and Vancouver Boundary Bay
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Vancouver?
- Air Canada provides nonstop flights to Vancouver from Sydney, with airlines like Virgin Australia, Korean Air, and Delta operating connecting routes.
- Search for flights over a whole month with Skyscanner’s calendar tool, and you might find that cheap flights to Vancouver may be a day or so beside your original planned dates.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the premier airport for the country, offering the most in the way of direct international routes. This airport has 3 modern terminals that are easy to transit through.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal, and operates flights to Vancouver.
T1 has plenty of amenities, with bureau de change booths, cash machines, restaurants and bars, duty-free shops, charging points, executive lounges, and free WiFi. The T-Bus and the AirTrain run transfers for $6, though this fee is waived if you fly with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Vancouver?
The Vancouver Airport is the most important airport on Canada’s west coast, and has 2 well-equipped terminals.
- Main Terminal – it is likely you will fly into the larger Main Terminal of Vancouver Airport.
This airport has free WiFi, a post office, ATMs, currency exchange services, duty-free shops, a pharmacy and medical clinic, and lots of restaurants and bars. There is a complimentary shuttle that transfers travellers to the South Terminal.
What is the weather like in Vancouver?
- Vancouver has a mild climate, with summers seeing average highs of about 22°C, and winter lows of 1-3°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Vancouver?
- Vancouver is 18 hours behind Sydney.
Is Vancouver cheaper than Sydney?
Vancouver is about 20% cheaper than Sydney across all costs. The Aussie dollar is comparable to the Canadian one, making Vancouver one of the world’s most affordable destinations for Australians.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.