Flights from Brisbane to Vancouver
Flight information Brisbane to Vancouver
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Vancouver last month
airline flies direct from Brisbane to Vancouver
flights a week from Brisbane to Vancouver
average flight time from Brisbane to Vancouver, total distance 11861 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to Vancouver last month
Vancouver International, Vancouver Coal Harbour and Vancouver Boundary Bay
Direct flights from Brisbane to Vancouver
Air Canada is the flag carrying airline for Canada, and is the only carrier that runs direct routes daily from Brisbane to Vancouver. There are some connecting routes via Qantas and Virgin Australia, but as there isn’t much competition on this route, we recommend using the price alert tool to stay informed on any fare changes.
Brisbane Airport (BNE) information
• Brisbane Airport (BNE) is a comprehensive international airport situated in Queensland’s capital. There are facilities like free WiFi, duty-free shopping outlets, a ton of restaurants, cash machines, bureau de change services, medical services, and executive lounges.
• Two terminals divide the airport, and these are split into International and Domestic sections. There are courtesy shuttles that run between the two, and a paid-for AirTrain service.
• You will definitely need to bring your passport to Canada, and you will also need to ensure there is at least 6 months of validity left on the document.
• Two to three hours is the recommended time for check in for this route.
Vancouver Airports (YVRA) information
• Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is the primary gateway to this west coast city, and one of Canada’s most prominent hubs. This airport has information desks, a bank, cash machines, currency exchange counters, a post office, free WiFi, bars, restaurants, cafes, fast-food joints, and an excellent range of shops. Otherwise, there is a pharmacy, a couple of medical clinics, a spa, and a nursery you can make use of.
• Vancouver International Airport has three terminals in total, with two terminals accessible by foot, and the third connected via a free shuttle.
• Passengers will fly into the International Terminal.
Time difference from Brisbane to Vancouver
• Vancouver is 17 hours behind Brisbane.
• Right on the water, Vancouver, unlike most Canadian cities, has a mild climate. With pleasant and sunny summers (June-August) of 19-22°C, spring and autumns that see swings between 5-16°C, and winters that rarely fall below freezing, but do hover around the 1-6°C range.
Expect to pay
• Canadian Dollar (CAD).
• Vancouver and Brisbane are similar in price, but you will find that dining in this city is far cheaper.
• Add a cappuccino to your morning routine in this city for 4.00CAD ($4.00).
Transportation to city centre
• A taxi fare will come to about 36CAD ($36) to the CBD area of Vancouver, but you can find less expensive methods of transport, either public or private airport transfers that you can organise through Skyscanner.
• Car rentals can be arranged once you arrive, but often doing it in advance and online can save you a lot of money on the booking.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of May 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.