Cheap flights from Sydney to Guangzhou
Flight information Sydney to Guangzhou
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 7537 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Guangzhou?
- China Southern, Qantas, and Xiamen Airlines offer direct flights to Guangzhou from Sydney, and these depart regularly. Other airlines like Scoot and Qantas operate connecting routes.
- Use our whole month search to check rates over multiple weeks instead of particular dates, and you’ll be in with a great chance of securing cheap flights to Guangzhou.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is Australia’s largest international aviation hub, with 3 well-facilitated terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal for Sydney Airport
Terminal 1 features duty-free shopping, restaurants and bars, postal, medical, and currency exchange services, ATMs, airline lounges, free WiFi, and public telephones. The AirTrain and the T-Bus provide transfer services for $6, but this fee is waived if you fly Virgin Australia or Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Guangzhou?
Guangzhou International Airport is one of China’s major aviation facilities, serving the city of Guangzhou in the south. This airport has 1 main terminal building split into 2 arrival halls.
- Main Terminal – you will arrive in the International Arrivals Hall.
At this airport you will find banks, a medical room, bureau de change services, a post office, free WiFi, lots of duty-free shops, and restaurants.
What is the weather like in Guangzhou?
- Summers are a balmy 28°C on average, whilst the winters hover at around 13°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Guangzhou?
- Guangzhou is 2 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Guangzhou cheaper than Sydney?
Guangzhou is 50-70% cheaper than Sydney, and so saving money in this city is easy. Learn more about flying to this city with Skyscanner’s guide on the best airlines to fly to China with.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.