Cheap flights from Perth to Kuala Lumpur
Flight information Perth to Kuala Lumpur
cheapest return price from Perth to Kuala Lumpur last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Kuala Lumpur
flights a week from Perth to Kuala Lumpur
average flight time from Perth to Kuala Lumpur, total distance 4167 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Kuala Lumpur last month
Kuala Lumpur International and Kuala Lumpur Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah
Which airlines fly from Perth to Kuala Lumpur?
- AirAsia X, Malindo Air, and Malaysia Airlines offer regular and direct flights to Kuala Lumpur from Perth. Jetstar and Garuda Indonesia operate connecting routes.
- Our helpful how-to guide is essential for travellers looking to save money when they book their flights.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is a good hub to depart from, with 4 well-equipped terminals, and excellent international connections. This is the primary airport for Perth.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal, and flights to Kuala Lumpur will leave from T1.
The international terminal at Perth Airport features premier lounges, cash machines, public telephones, free WiFi, currency exchange services, ATMs, restaurants, cafes, snack kiosks, and bars. A complimentary shuttle service runs transfers.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Kuala Lumpur?
Kuala Lumpur International Airport functions as the primary airport for both Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia as a whole. This airport has 1 large terminal building, and a small satellite terminal.
- Main Terminal – flights from Perth will most likely fly into the larger terminal.
The airport has amenities like free WiFi, internet kiosks, a fitness centre, a spa, bureau de change services, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants and bars. An Aerotrain provides the transfers.
What is the weather like in Kuala Lumpur?
- Kuala Lumpur has a tropical climate that typically sits between 29-35°C. Visit this city in January-February or in May-August when the weather is at its driest.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Kuala Lumpur?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Kuala Lumpur.
Is Kuala Lumpur cheaper than Perth?
Kuala Lumpur is a cheaper city than Perth, making it a great destination if you’re tight on funds. For ways of saving even more money, read our budget guide to Kuala Lumpur.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.