Cheap flights from Perth to Manila
Flight information Perth to Manila Ninoy Aquino
cheapest return price from Perth to Manila Ninoy Aquino last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Manila Ninoy Aquino
average flight time from Perth to Manila Ninoy Aquino, total distance 5197 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Manila Ninoy Aquino last month
Manila Ninoy Aquino
Which airlines fly from Perth to Manila?
- Jetstar, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia X, Thai Airways and Cathay Pacific all operate connecting flights to Manila from Perth.
- There’s a few helpful techniques to finding cheap flights, and you can learn about all of them with our helpful best time to book guide.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the major airport in Western Australia, and it is an easy airport to transit through, with 4 modern and well-equipped terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal for Perth Airport.
T1 has executive lounges, free WiFi, restaurants, bars, cafes, duty-free shops, ATMs, bureau de change counters, public telephones, and information desks. A free shuttle service links all 4 terminals to one another.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Manila?
Manila International Airport, also called the Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, is the major aviation facility for the Philippines, and the city of Manila. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminals 1-3 – are the main terminals for international routes.
Travellers can access currency exchange services and banks, ATMs, numerous dining and shopping outlets, a spa, medical services, a pharmacy, and free WiFi. A complimentary shuttle can connect you to the other terminals.
What is the weather like in Manila?
- Manila has a tropical climate, so the annual temperature hovers at 28-30°C, with the rainy season typically starting in May and ending in November.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Manila?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Manila.
Is Manila cheaper than Perth?
Yes, Manila is a lot cheaper than Perth across all costs, making this city and the Philippines in general one of the most budget-friendly destinations for Australian travellers.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.