Cheap flights from Gold Coast to Adelaide
Flight information Gold Coast to Adelaide
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1602 kilometres
Airlines offering Adelaide flights from Gold Coast
At the time of writing, there are numerous flights available from the Gold Coast to Adelaide, including direct airfares. Multiple carriers fly this route including Jetstar and Virgin Australia. With so many options available, if you’re looking for the cheapest flights and airfares, a handy tip is to sign up to Skycanner’s price alerts so that you know whenever flight pricing changes so that you can score the cheapest flight possible.
Gold Coast airport departures information - ensuring your take-off is a smooth as possible
Located on Terminal Drive in Bilinga, getting to Gold Coast airport is easy thanks to the wide range of public transport options on offer. Trains and buses, in addition to taxis, are all relatively easy to find. Of course, parking is also a good option – you can even calculate your expenses ahead of time here. Meanwhile, a good selection of food, beverage and shopping options are available with currency exchange facilities and ATMs easy to locate.
Adelaide airport arrivals - information to keep handy
Located on James Schofield Drive, Adelaide Airport is 6km outside of the city centre and has plenty of dining options if you’d like to grab a quick bite to eat before heading off to your destination. Public transport from the airport is convenient and inexpensive thanks to the Adelaide Metro which offers an express service called JetExpress that travels between the airport and the city. Otherwise, those arriving from the Gold Coast can take a shuttle bus, taxi or hire a rental car or organise an airport transfer.
Other important information to note:
● Passport and identification requirements – As this is a domestic route within Australia, no passport is required when travelling from the Gold Coast to Adelaide. However, you will need to carry photo identification such as a driver's licence, passport or social security card.
● Arriving in time to check-in – It’s a good idea to arrive at least two hours prior to the scheduled take-off time when flying domestically. While check-in usually closes 30 minutes ahead of departure time, different airlines do have their own deadlines in place, so be sure to check with your individual carrier as to what time you need to arrive at the airport.
● Time difference between the Gold Coast and Adelaide – As Adelaide is 30 minutes ahead of the Gold Coast, you’ll need to change your clocks accordingly upon arriving in South Australia.
● Weather differences between Adelaide and the Gold Coast – In general, Gold Coast has a more humid climate than Adelaide although, average temperatures in summer still get to the 29°C mark.
● Difference in living costs between Adelaide and Gold Coast – Eating and drinking in Adelaide tends to be slightly cheaper in Adelaide than in the Gold Coast. For example, a meal at an inexpensive restaurant in Adelaide can cost around AUD $2 less than the same in the Gold Coast. As always, it’s wise to shop around for the best prices.
Please note: all information is correct as of November 2015.
Find your cheap flights to Adelaide from the Gold Coast on Skyscanner today - use the search box above to search up-to-the-minute flight prices and specials.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.