Cheap flights from Melbourne to Seoul
Flight information Melbourne to Seoul
cheapest return price from Melbourne to Seoul last month
airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Seoul
average flight time from Melbourne to Seoul, total distance 8588 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Melbourne to Seoul last month
Seoul Incheon Int'l and Seoul Gimpo
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Seoul?
- There are no nonstop flights to Seoul from Melbourne, but there are connecting flights operated by airlines like AirAsia X, China Southern, Garuda Indonesia, Cathay Pacific and Qantas.
- Read Skyscanner’s best time to book guide for hints and tips on when to find cheapest flights.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the primary international airport for Melbourne. This airport has 4 terminals altogether.
- Terminal 2 – operates all international routes.
Travellers can access facilities like duty-free outlets, charging points, bureau de change services, ATMs, information desks, premier lounges, and a large variety of restaurants and bars. If you need to transfer between terminals, all are within walking distance.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Seoul?
Seoul City has 2 airports, but the main airport welcoming in flights from Australia is the Seoul Incheon International Airport.
- Main Terminal – all flights are directed to the same terminal.
This airport has excellent amenities, with standard features like free WiFi, currency exchange services, ATMs, restaurants, bars, VIP lounges, and duty-free shops. Extras include mobile phone hire, a fitness centre, a cinema, and a spa.
What is the weather like in Seoul?
- Seoul experiences hot summers of 27-29°C, and chilly winters of around -4°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Seoul?
- Seoul is 1 hour behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST) and 2 hours behind Melbourne during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Seoul cheaper than Melbourne?
For dining and accommodation, you’ll find that Seoul is a little cheaper than Melbourne, whereas consumer and shopping prices are a little bit higher in this Asian city. Get to know Seoul before you visit by reading our First Timer’s Guide to Seoul.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.