Cheap flights from Melbourne to Mildura
Flight information Melbourne to Mildura
cheapest return price from Melbourne to Mildura last month
airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Mildura
flights a week from Melbourne to Mildura
average flight time from Melbourne to Mildura, total distance 465 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Melbourne to Mildura last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Mildura?
- Qantas, Virgin Australia, and Regional Express (REX) offer direct flights to Mildura from Melbourne. These depart regularly.
- Try searching across a whole month for flights, as you may find there are cheaper fares on days surrounding your original planned dates.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the largest airport serving the city of Melbourne, and the only aviation facility offering flights to Mildura. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 1 – Qantas flights depart from this terminal.
- Terminal 3 – Virgin Australia flights depart from this terminal.
- Terminal 4 – Regional Express flights depart from this terminal.
T1, T3, and T4 have amenities like numerous restaurants and shops, cash machines, a medical clinic, pharmacies, newsagencies, and free WiFi. Terminals are within walking distance of one another.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Mildura?
The Mildura Airport is a single terminal facility, and an important regional airport for Mildura, Victoria.
- Main Terminal – all incoming flights are directed to this terminal.
There aren’t a lot of amenities here, but there is a small museum, a café, and free WiFi. For ATMs and shopping outlets, you will have to wait until you get into town.
What is the weather like in Mildura?
- Mildura has a Mediterranean-type climate, with winters around 15°C, shoulder seasons between 20 and 25°C, and summer highs around 30-35°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Mildura?
- There is no time difference between Melbourne and Mildura.
Is Mildura cheaper than Melbourne?
Mildura is cheaper than Melbourne for accommodation costs, but dining and shopping can be a bit higher. Take advantage of the location of Mildura by cruising down the Murray River.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.