Cheap flights from Melbourne to Mildura
Flight information Melbourne to Mildura
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 465 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Mildura?
- Virgin Australia, Regional Express (REX) and Qantas operate daily, nonstop flights from Melbourne to Mildura.
- Use Skyscanner’s price alert system, which can send you notifications when the fares go up or down on flights to Mildura from Melbourne.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Melbourne to Mildura?
Melbourne city has 3 airports, but only the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport offers direct flights to Mildura. This airport has 4 terminals, and is the closest airport to Melbourne’s city centre.
- Terminal 1 – Qantas flights to Mildura depart from T1.
- Terminal 3 – Virgin Australia flights to Mildura depart from T3.
- Terminal 4 – Regional Express (REX) flights to Mildura from T4.
In all of the domestic terminals at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, you can find free WiFi, shops, ATMs, restaurants, and VIP lounges. All terminals can be walked to.
Arrive at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport at least 1 hour before your flight to Mildura is due to depart.
What do I need before I fly from Melbourne to Mildura?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware that if you’re not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What is Mildura Airport like?
Mildura Airport is a small, but well-formed airport. It is the major airport for the town of Mildura and surrounding areas. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights from Melbourne to Mildura are directed to this terminal.
Amenities include a café, a small museum, and free WiFi. For ATMs, and shopping opportunities, you will have to take advantage of the facilities in Melbourne’s airport, or in Mildura town.
What is the weather like in Mildura?
- Mildura has a Mediterranean-style climate, so you can expect winters averaging 15°C, shoulder seasons between 20-25°C, and summer highs around 30°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Mildura?
- There is no time difference between Melbourne and Mildura.
Is Mildura cheaper than Melbourne?
Mildura is cheaper than Melbourne when it comes to booking cheap hotels, but dining and shopping prices can be a bit higher on average. If you’re staying for a while, you should take advantage of Mildura’s riverside location by cruising down the Murray River.
What about return flights from Mildura to Melbourne?
Looking for return flights from Mildura to Melbourne? You can press the Return button when you’re searching for your outbound flights, or go to our Mildura to Melbourne routes page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.