Cheap flights from Brisbane to Bangkok
Flight information Brisbane to Bangkok
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 7282 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Bangkok?
- Thai Airways offers regular, non-stop flights to Bangkok from Brisbane, with Jetstar and Qantas offering connecting routes.
- Learn how to save money on your international flights by reading our tips for finding the best flight deals available online.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Extremely easy, as from Brisbane Airport travellers can fly directly into Bangkok. This airport has 2 well-equipped terminals, one domestic, and one international.
- International Terminal – flights to Bangkok depart from here.
Expect ATMs, currency exchange, a charge bar, free WiFi, restaurants and bars, duty-free shopping, information desks and VIP lounges at the international terminal. Transfers to the other terminal are via a free shuttle service.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bangkok?
Bangkok has 2 airports, but the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is the major facility for international flights. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights from Brisbane will fly into this terminal.
The main terminal features banks, cash machines, bureau de change counters, restaurants, duty-free shops, payphones, a spa, and free WiFi.
A taxi into central Bangkok costs 300-350THB ($11-13) and takes about 40 minutes.
What is the weather like in Bangkok?
- Bangkok is more consistently warm than Brisbane, with an annual mean temperature of 30°C. The monsoon starts in May and ends in October.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Bangkok?
- Bangkok is 3 hours behind Brisbane.
Is Bangkok cheaper than Brisbane?
You’ll find that Bangkok is cheaper than Brisbane, with dining, renting, and drinking all lower in cost. For dining tips before you leave, check out our guide on where to eat in Bangkok.
- A three-course meal for 2 people in Bangkok is 700THB ($26).
- A cappuccino in Bangkok is roughly 71THB ($2.70).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.