Cheap flights from Sydney to Taipei
Flight information Sydney to Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 7293 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Taipei?
- Nonstop flights to Taipei are via China Airlines or Qantas. These depart regularly.
- Stay on top of changing fares with Skyscanner’s price alert tool, designed to update you when prices rise or fall.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the primary airport for Sydney, and Australia. It has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – flights to Taipei will depart from here.
Sydney’s Airport has cash machines, currency exchange, free WiFi, charging outlets, premier lounges, shops and restaurants. The T-Bus and the AirTrain link travellers between terminals for $6, or for free if they are travelling with Virgin Australia or Qantas airlines.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Taipei?
Taipei has 2 international airports; the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) and the Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA). The first—the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport—is the primary hub for the country, and you will likely fly into this airport. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- Terminals 1 or 2 – both terminals welcome international routes.
Amenities at this airport include ATMS, full-service banks, bureau de change counters, are a medical centre, free WiFi, internet kiosks, and a museum. There are also plenty of duty-free shops and dining outlets. Courtesy buses and trains link the terminals.
What is the weather like in Taipei?
- Taipei has wet summers hitting 30°C regularly, whilst in the winter time the temperature drops to 8°C. The shoulder seasons are the most pleasant, averaging 22-25°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Taipei?
- During Standard Time (ST) Taipei is 2 hours behind Sydney, and during Daylight Savings Time (DST) it is 3 hours behind Sydney.
Is Taipei cheaper than Sydney?
Taipei is generally cheaper than Sydney, roughly 20-60% cheaper, making this a brilliant budget destination. Read about all the ways you can save money in this city here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.