Cheap flights from Perth to Brisbane
Flight information Perth to Brisbane
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3611 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Brisbane?
- Virgin Australia, Qantas, and Tigerair all operate non-stop routes from Perth to Brisbane.
- Skyscanner can help you find the cheapest flights on this route, simply set up a price alert and we can notify you when prices start to dip or rise.
How easy is it to depart from Perth Airport?
Perth Airport is the largest airport in Western Australia, and has 4 well-equipped terminals, making it an easy hub to transfer through.
- Terminal 1 – Is the International Terminal for Perth Airport.
Terminal 1 has all the major amenities, such as restaurants, bars, coffee houses, duty-free shopping, foreign exchange services, ATMs, free WiFi, and information desks. A complimentary shuttle service ferries passengers from the domestic terminals to the international one.
The recommended arrival time for a domestic flight check in is one hour, or two if you are travelling in a group.
What do I need before I depart from Perth Airport?
- You will be required to carry a valid form of photo ID, like a driver’s license, or a passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is the major airport for Queensland State, with two comprehensive terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – All internal flights depart from here.
The Domestic Terminal comes with access to restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, free WiFi, cash machines, and information desk services. A free shuttle service links the two terminals, or you can take the AirTrain for $5.
Taxis into central Brisbane usually cost $30 from the airport.
What is the weather like in Brisbane?
- Brisbane is warm throughout the year, with typical temperatures hovering between 15-30°C no matter the season.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Brisbane?
- Brisbane is 2 hours ahead of Perth.
Is Brisbane cheaper than Perth?
Brisbane is cheaper than Perth, except when it comes to rental costs. However, if you are working to a tight budget, check out our blog on the 10 free things you can do in Brisbane.
- Dining for 2 at a mid-range restaurant in Brisbane typically comes $80.
- Buying a cappuccino in Brisbane is roughly $4.25.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of August 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.