Cheap flights from Melbourne to Honolulu
Flight information Melbourne to Honolulu International
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 8901 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Honolulu?
- Jetstar offer nonstop flights to Honolulu 4 days a week from the city of Melbourne. Qantas, Virgin Australia, and Hawaiian Airlines operate connecting routes between these cities.
- The calendar tool can help you plan your travel around the dates that are best for your budget.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
The primary airport in Melbourne is the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, and this is the only one operating flights out to Honolulu. There are 4 terminals here.
- Terminal 2 – all flights out to Honolulu will depart from Terminal 2.
The international terminal has facilities like public telephones, bureau de change services, ATMs, free WiFi, restaurants and bars, executive lounges, and plenty of shops. If you are transferring from a domestic terminal, you can walk to the international terminal.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Honolulu?
The Honolulu International Airport is the major international aviation facility for all the islands of Hawaii. This airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 3 – typically receives flights from Australia.
Facilities at this airport include free WiFi and internet kiosks, a medical clinic, ATMs, restaurants and bars, currency exchange services, and duty-free shops. Transfers between terminals are via a free shuttle service.
What is the weather like in Honolulu?
- Honolulu has a beautiful climate, with highs of 27-32°C and lows of 18-24° May to September are the best months to visit, as the days are at their driest.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Honolulu?
- Honolulu is 21 hours behind Melbourne.
Is Honolulu cheaper than Melbourne?
Honolulu is more expensive than Melbourne, expect prices to average 16-22% higher. Read our Heavenly Hawaii guide to get a jump on things to do in Honolulu.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.