Compare cheap flights from Sydney to Hawaii
Flight information Sydney to Honolulu International
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 8180 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Honolulu International and Honolulu Hickam AFB
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Honolulu?
- Hawaiian Airlines, Jetstar, Qantas, Virgin Australia all operate nonstop flights to Hawaii from Sydney. You will also find connecting routes through airlines like United.
- On international flights price alerts can be really helpful in keeping an eye out for bargains, especially on long-haul routes like Sydney to Honolulu.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Sydney to Honolulu?
Sydney Airport offers multiple flights to Hawaii per week, making this an excellent airport to book your flights to Honolulu from. This airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – all flights from Sydney to Hawaii depart from T1.
You’ll find ATMs, premier lounges, charging stations, currency exchange, duty-free shops, restaurants, and free WiFi in the International Terminal for Sydney Airport. If you’re transferring from the domestic terminals (T2 and T3) you can take the T-Bus or AirTrain for free if you’ve flown in with Virgin or Qantas, otherwise tickets cost $6.
The recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight from Sydney to Honolulu is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I fly from Sydney to Honolulu?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What is Honolulu Airport like?
Honolulu International Airport, also known as the Daniel K Inouye International Airport, is Hawaii’s major airport, and all flights to Hawaii from Sydney are directed here. Honolulu Airport has 2 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – all international flights to Hawaii from Sydney will be directed to T2.
Terminal 2 has all the modern conveniences for international travel, you can access free WiFi, cash machines, currency exchange, duty-free outlets, a hair salon, retail stores, lots of restaurants, coffee kiosks, premier lounges and information counters. Transfers between the terminals are via the complimentary Wiki Wiki Shuttle.
What is the weather like in Honolulu?
- Honolulu has a temperate climate, with seasonal highs of 27-32°C and lows of 18-24° The months between May and September are considered the best for dry and pleasant weather.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Honolulu?
- Honolulu is 20 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST) and 21 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Honolulu cheaper than Sydney?
No, Honolulu is more expensive on average than Sydney, but you can curb costs by booking cheap hotels in Hawaii with Skyscanner’s accommodation search tool. Read about all the awesome things you can do in Hawaii, with our heavenly guide to a happy holiday in Honolulu.
What about return flights from Honolulu to Sydney?
Thinking about return flights? You can use the Return feature on our search bar to view prices on flights from Hawaii to Sydney, or go to our specific routes page: Honolulu to Sydney.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.