Cheap flights from Cairns to Bali
Flight information Cairns to Bali (Denpasar)
cheapest return price from Cairns to Bali (Denpasar) last month
airlines fly direct from Cairns to Bali (Denpasar)
flights a week from Cairns to Bali (Denpasar)
average flight time from Cairns to Bali (Denpasar), total distance 3436 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Cairns to Bali (Denpasar) last month
Which airlines fly from Cairns to Bali?
- Jetstar is the only airlines offering nonstop flights to Bali from Cairns, but you can hop aboard connecting routes via Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines.
- Check out Skyscanner’s booking guide for insider tips on how to look for cheap flights to Bali.
How easy is it to depart from Cairns?
Cairns Airport is the main hub for travellers looking to fly out of Cairns. This airport has 2 well-equipped terminals.
- International Terminal (T1) – all flights to Bali will leave from T1.
You’ll find duty-free shopping, restaurants, ATMs, foreign exchange services, executive lounges, public telephones and free WiFi available at this airport.
Arrive at this airport at least 2-3 hours before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Cairns Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bali?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport is the only commercial airport on Bali, and is more commonly known as simply the Denpasar Airport. There are 2 terminals here.
- International Terminal – flights from Cairns will be directed to this terminal.
The Ngurah Rai International Airport features restaurants, duty-free shopping, charging outlets, free wireless internet, bureau de change services, a spa, cash machines, and a pharmacy. If you need to transfer terminals, you can do so on foot.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali is warm like Cairns, with average yearly temperatures of 30°C. Keep in mind the wet season runs from October to March.
Is there a time difference between Cairns and Bali?
- Bali is 2 hours behind Cairns.
Is Bali cheaper than Cairns?
Yes, Bali is quite a bit cheaper than Cairns, roughly 50-90% cheaper. If you want to save money, then we recommend that you visit at the tail end of the wet season when prices are at their lowest for flights and accommodation.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.