Cheap flights from Darwin to Bali
Flight information Darwin to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1766 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Darwin to Bali?
- Indonesia AirAsia and Jetstar offer nonstop and regular flights to Bali from Darwin.
- Find the best flights deals by reading Skyscanner’s booking guide, and save money when you come to reserving your flights on this route.
How easy is it to depart from Darwin?
Darwin Airport is the main airport for Darwin, and the busiest hub in the Northern Territory. This airport has one terminal.
- Main Terminal – flights to Bali will depart from this terminal
Amenities at this airport include cash machines, free WiFi, information desks, duty-free shopping, restaurants, executive lounges, and charging points.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Darwin Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bali?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport, more commonly known as Denpasar Airport, is the main entry point for the island of Bali. You’ll find that 2 terminals make up this airport.
- International Terminal – flights from Darwin will be directed here.
This Ngurah Rai International Airport provides travellers with access to eateries, duty-free shopping, free WiFi, charging outlets, a pharmacy, a spa, ATMs, and bureau de change services. Transfers between terminals can be done on foot.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali has a similar climate to Darwin, with temperatures sitting at 30°C throughout the year, and experiencing a wet season from October to March.
Is there a time difference between Darwin and Bali?
- Bali is 1.5 hours behind Darwin.
Is Bali cheaper than Darwin?
Yes, Bali a lot cheaper than Darwin, trending 50-90% cheaper across all costs, making it a great budget destination. For travellers looking to save even more money, we recommend that you visit during the wet season when accommodation prices are at their lowest.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.