Cheap flights from Canberra to Brisbane
Flight information Canberra to Brisbane
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 957 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Canberra to Brisbane?
- Tigerair, Virgin Australia, and Qantas run nonstop flights to Brisbane from Canberra. These depart regularly.
- Set up a price alert for this route to keep an eye on fluctuating fares, so you can book when it is cheapest.
How easy is it to depart from Canberra?
Canberra Airport serves the capital city of Australia, and links travellers from this city to several domestic and international destinations. This airport has one main terminal separated by a North and South Concourses.
- Main Terminal – all flights to Brisbane will depart from here.
This airport comes with all the mod-cons, such as free WiFi, ATMs, food concessions, information desks, shopping outlets, charging outlets and work spaces. There are also a couple of VIP lounges.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Canberra?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Brisbane?
Brisbane city is served by the Brisbane Airport, which has 2 modern and well-equipped terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – All flights from Canberra will fly into the Domestic Terminal.
Travellers will find all the facilities they need upon landing, such as free WiFi, cash machines, payphones, newsagencies, shops, dining outlets, charging points and information desks. If you need to transfer to the International Terminal, there is a free shuttle service, or the paid-for AirTrain service. Passengers of Virgin Australia can travel on the AirTrain for free, otherwise the fare is $5.
What is the weather like in Brisbane?
- Brisbane is a warm city, with the summer months typically averaging 21-29°C, and the winter months sitting at around 11-21°C.
Is there a time difference between Canberra and Brisbane?
- Canberra and Brisbane are in the same timezone during Standard Time (ST), and 1 hour ahead of Brisbane during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Brisbane cheaper than Canberra?
Brisbane is slightly more expensive than Canberra, but the difference is almost negligible, between 1-5% higher. You’ll also find that there are tons of things to do in this city that will fit any budget, just read Skyscanner’s guide on the top 10 free things you can do in Brisbane.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.