Cheap flights from Sydney to Bali
Flight information Sydney to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 4627 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Bali?
- Jetstar, Qantas, and Virgin Australia offer direct flights to Bali from Sydney, and these depart daily.
- Finding the cheapest Bali flights available is a popular pastime, but prices can fluctuate, so it is worth reading our tips on how to find the best deals on last minute flights.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the largest hub in Australia, and easy to transit through. This airport has 3 well-equipped terminals.
- Terminal 1 – all Sydney to Bali flights depart from here.
Terminal 1 provides all the mod-cons, such as free WiFi, ATMs and duty-free shopping. You will also be able to access restaurants, bars, and cafes, as well as information points and currency exchange counters. The T-Bus and the AirTrain links Terminals 2 and 3, and is $6 per person, or gratis if you have flown in with Virgin Australia and Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bali?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as the Denpasar Airport, serves the island of Bali. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- International Terminal – all flights from Sydney to Bali are directed here.
This airport has modern amenities with access to WiFi, charging points, ATMs, restaurants, and bars, duty-free and gift shops, as well as a pharmacy and a spa and massage facility. Transfers to the Domestic Terminal can be done on foot.
A taxi is roughly 90,000IDR ($9) to Denpasar, or about 50,000IDR ($5) to the popular holiday resort of Kuta. Vouchers are sold within the airport terminal at the official taxi counters.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali is warmer than Sydney, and is around 30°C throughout the year.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Bali?
- Bali is 2 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Bali cheaper than Sydney?
Yes, Bali is much cheaper than Sydney across all costs. If you visit during the wet season, it can be even more so, with lots of hotels slashing their prices.
- A meal for 2 at a mid-range restaurant in Bali will cost around 280,000IDR ($28).
- A cappuccino in a trendy Balinese café will cost you about 22,000IDR ($2).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.