Cheap flights from Perth to Karratha
Flight information Perth to Karratha
cheapest return price from Perth to Karratha last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Karratha
flights a week from Perth to Karratha
average flight time from Perth to Karratha, total distance 1251 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Karratha last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Karratha?
- Virgin Australia and Qantas operate nonstop flights to Karratha from Perth.
- Book a flight to Karratha, and find a deal by using our Cheapest Month search.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
The Perth Airport functions as the primary hub for all of Western Australia, offering domestic and international connections.
- Terminals 1 and 2 – operates Virgin Australia flights.
- Terminals 3 and 4 – operates Qantas flights.
All of the domestic parts of Perth Airport offer free WiFi, information counters, charging points, cash machines, dining outlets, shops, and executive lounges. There is a free shuttle service that links all the terminals.
Arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Karratha?
Karratha Airport is an important regional airport, and has a single terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights are directed to the main terminal building.
This airport has a Qantas Club lounge, free WiFi, two ATMs, a restaurant-bar, a café, and a LINK retail store.
What is the weather like in Karratha?
- Karratha’s temperatures in the summer are between 26-38°C, whilst the winter ones are between 13 and 26°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Karratha?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Karratha.
Is Karratha cheaper than Perth?
Karratha is more expensive when it comes to dining and accommodation. This part of the world is incredible for wildlife, read about some of the amazing encounters you can have in Western Australia.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.