Cheap flights from Perth to Adelaide
Flight information Perth to Adelaide
cheapest return price from Perth to Adelaide last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Adelaide
flights a week from Perth to Adelaide
average flight time from Perth to Adelaide, total distance 2118 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Adelaide last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Adelaide?
- Qantas, Virgin Australia, and Jetstar are the airlines offering regular, non-stop flights to Adelaide.
- Use our price alert notifications for up-to-the-minute news on changing fares, so you can book when the flights to Adelaide are at their cheapest.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the largest airport in Western Australia, and offers direct flights to Adelaide, making it an easy airport to transfer through.
- Terminal 1 – operates Virgin Australia flights.
- Terminal 2 – operates Virgin Australia flights.
- Terminal 3 – operates Qantas and Jetstar flights.
- Terminal 4 – operates Qantas flights.
You will find that these terminals feature charging points, cash machines, shops, restaurants, VIP lounges, and free WiFi. You can transfer to all terminals via a free bus service.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is one of Australia’s busiest airports, and easy to travel through. This is a single terminal airport.
- Main Terminal – all flights are directed to the same place.
This terminal has ATMs, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, a pharmacy, retails stores, post office services, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Adelaide?
- The climate in Adelaide sees dry summers of around 30°C, and milder temperatures of 15°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Adelaide?
- Adelaide is 1.5 hours ahead of Perth during Standard Time (ST), and 2.5 hours ahead of Perth during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Adelaide cheaper than Perth?
Yes, Adelaide is about 5-15% cheaper than Perth. Added to that, there are lots of free things you can do in this city, just read Skyscanner’s travel guide on Adelaide.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.