Cheap flights from Melbourne to Fiji
Flight information Melbourne to Nadi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3886 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Fiji?
- Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia, and Qantas offer nonstop flights to Fiji from Melbourne.
- Using Skyscanner’s price alert system can help you save money, as we’ll send you notifications when the prices drop on this route.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Melbourne to Fiji?
There are at least two direct flights to Fiji from Melbourne that depart every day from this city. There are 3 airports in Melbourne, but Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the only airport offering nonstop flights to Nadi, Fiji.
- Terminal 2 – all flights to Fiji depart from this terminal.
Melbourne Tullamarine provides access to free WiFi, currency exchange, duty-free shops, restaurants, free WiFi, and executive lounges. This airport has 4 terminals, all transfers can be done on foot.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight from Melbourne to Fiji is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I fly from Melbourne to Fiji?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What is the Nadi International Airport like?
The main international airport serving Fiji is the Nadi International Airport, which is situated in the city of Nadi on Viti Levu, and has 1 main terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights from Melbourne to Fiji will arrive in the main terminal.
The facilities at this airport aren’t as comprehensive as those in Melbourne, but this airport is being redeveloped, and the amenities are growing. There are several restaurants here, as well as access to free WiFi, ATMs, currency exchange, VIP lounges, and duty-free shops.
What is the weather like in Fiji?
- Fiji has a tropical climate, and so is always warm, roughly 20-30°C Generally the best time to visit is between June and September, when the islands are primarily dry and pleasant.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Fiji?
- Fiji is 2 hours ahead of Melbourne.
Is Fiji cheaper than Melbourne?
Nadi the city, and Fiji as a whole, is a lot cheaper than Melbourne. If you’re trying to decide which island to visit, and what accomodation options you should go for, read our Fiji guide on the best islands to go to and the best hotels to book a stay with during your trip.
What about return flights from Fiji to Melbourne?
Press the Return button when looking for your outbound flights, or read up on the route with our Fiji to Melbourne page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.