Cheap flights from Melbourne to Bali
Flight information Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar)
cheapest return price from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar) last month
airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar)
flights a week from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar)
average flight time from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar), total distance 4389 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar) last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Bali?
- Jetstar and Garuda Indonesia operate non-stop flights to Bali from Melbourne. Other airlines like Scoot and AirAsia X offer connecting Bali flights.
- Check out our handy guide on how to find the best flight deals, so you can book the cheapest flights to Bali.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
The Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is 1 of 3 airports in Melbourne, but this airport is the primary hub for international flights, and the only one offering flights to Bali. This is an easy airport to travel through thanks to its excellent amenities.
- Terminal 2 – is where the international Melbourne to Bali flights depart.
The International Terminal has free WiFi access, lots of restaurants and bars, duty-free shops, public telephones, executive lounges, ATMs and currency exchange services. You can walk from the other terminals if you need to transfer.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Bali?
The Denpasar Airport, officially known as the Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the main aviation hub for the island of Bali. There is 1 domestic terminal, and 1 international terminal.
- International Terminal – all international flights from Melbourne to Bali are directed here.
The international terminal has restaurants, bars, duty-free shopping, bureau de change, ATMs, a pharmacy, WiFi, and spa services to hand. You can walk to the domestic terminal of the airport if you need to transfer.
Taxi fares are roughly 90,000IDR ($9) to Denpasar, or 50,000IDR ($5) to Kuta. You can buy pre-paid vouchers from the official taxi counters in the terminal.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali is warm all year around, with daily averages of 30°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Bali?
- Bali is 2 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Melbourne during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Bali cheaper than Melbourne?
Bali is cheaper than Melbourne, on average 50-80% cheaper across dining, shopping, and living costs. If you’re looking for even lower prices, then we recommend that you visit during the wet season, when hotel rates are at their lowest.
- Dining at a mid-range restaurant in Bali, buying for 2 will cost 280,000IDR ($28).
- Buying your morning cappuccino will cost 22,000IDR ($2) in Bali.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.