Cheap flights from Melbourne to Kochi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kochi...
- Fri 22 NovAVVCOKWed 27 NovCOKAVVAirAsia X + AirAsiaIndirectfrom $659
- Fri 22 NovAVVCOKFri 29 NovCOKAVVAirAsia X + AirAsiaIndirectfrom $680
- Mon 25 NovAVVCOKFri 29 NovCOKAVVAirAsia X + AirAsiaIndirectfrom $709
Flight information Melbourne to Kochi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 8865 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Kochi?
- Etihad Airways, SriLankan Airlines, Qantas, Jet Airways, AirAsia, Silkair, and Singapore Airlines operate connecting flights to Kochi from Melbourne.
- Search the whole month for flights, and you will have a greater chance of snagging a cheap flight to Kochi.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
Melbourne city has 3 airports, but the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the only facility offering routes to Kochi. This airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – handles flights to Kochi from Melbourne.
In Terminal 2 you can find bureau de change services, cash machines, duty-free shops, restaurants, coffee kiosks, charging points, and free WiFi. All terminals can be walked to.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Kochi?
The Cochin International Airport functions as the primary airport for Kochi in Kerala, and it has 2 terminals.
- International Terminal – Flights from Melbourne will connect to this terminal.
Duty-free shopping, restaurants, ATMs, currency exchange services, free WiFi, a VIP lounge, a pharmacy, and a business centre are all available at the International Terminal.
What is the weather like in Kochi?
- Kochi averages 25-29°C throughout the year. April to November sees the rainy season come in.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Kochi?
- Kochi is 4.5 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and 5.5 hours behind Melbourne during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Kochi cheaper than Melbourne?
Kochi is cheaper than Melbourne by almost 70-80%, and is a good place for budget travel. In fact, Kochi hit Skyscanner’s hot international destinations for 2017, because of its affordability, culture, and cuisine.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.