Cheap flights from Hobart to Sydney
Flight information Hobart to Sydney
cheapest return price from Hobart to Sydney last month
airlines fly direct from Hobart to Sydney
flights a week from Hobart to Sydney
average flight time from Hobart to Sydney, total distance 1040 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Hobart to Sydney last month
Which airlines fly from Hobart to Sydney?
- Jetstar, Virgin Australia, and Qantas, fly direct routes to Sydney from Hobart, and these are operated daily.
- Skyscanner’s price alerts will help you keep an eye on cheap flights to Sydney, as we will notify you when prices fluctuate.
How easy is it to depart from Hobart?
Hobart Airport is the main aviation facility for Tasmania, and operates most of the connections to and from this state. This airport has 1 main terminal.
- Main Terminal – flights to Sydney will depart from this terminal.
There are lounges, free WiFi, shops, and food concessions all available at this airport.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Hobart?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving at Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the busiest airport in the country, with 3 modern and well-equipped terminals.
- Terminal 2 – Serves Virgin Australia and Jetstar flights.
- Terminal 3 – Serves Qantas flights.
Travellers will find premier airline lounges, information points, retail shops, restaurants, fast food kiosks, and coffee bars, cash machines, public telephones, and free wireless internet. Transfers to T1 are provided by the T-Bus or the AirTrain, both of which charge $6 per person unless you fly Qantas and Virgin Australia.
What is the weather like in Sydney?
- The climate in Sydney is warmer than Hobart, and you can expect summers of 20-27°C, and winters of 8-10°C.
Is there a time difference between Hobart and Sydney?
- There is no time difference between Hobart and Sydney.
Is Sydney cheaper than Hobart?
Sydney is more expensive across most costs, but happily dining is a lot cheaper. However, you can save more money by taking advantage of the beautiful beaches in the city, read our beach guide here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.