Cheap flights from Brisbane to Perth
Flight information Brisbane to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3611 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Perth?
- Virgin Australia, Tigerair, and Qantas offer frequent and direct flights to Perth from Brisbane.
- Our guide on the best time to book can help you save money on this popular domestic route.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is one of Australia’s busiest airports and a comprehensive hub, with 2 modern terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – serves all interstate, regional and nationwide flights.
The Domestic Terminal comes with access to lots of restaurants and shops, information desks, a charge bar, public telephones, and free WiFi. A complimentary shuttle service connects the terminals. Alternatively, you can take the AirTrain for $5 or for free if you are a Virgin Australia customer.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport is the main aviation facility for Western Australia, and this airport has 4 modern terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminal 2 – Virgin Australia and Tigerair fly into this terminal.
- Terminals 3 and 5 – Qantas flies into these terminals.
Perth’s terminals offer free WiFi, public telephones, information desks, ATMs, restaurants, and shops. A complimentary bus service connects all the terminals.
A taxi to Perth central will cost $40 but only take 20 minutes.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Perth has a drier climate than Brisbane, with summers reaching 30°C, and winters averaging 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Perth?
- Perth is 2 hours behind Brisbane.
Is Perth cheaper than Brisbane?
Perth is more expensive than Brisbane for dining, and shopping, but a little cheaper when it comes to renting. But you don’t have to spend money to have fun here, check out our guide on the city’s best beaches for a fun and free way to spend your time in this city.
- Expect a three-course meal for 2 at a mid-range restaurant in Perth to come to $90.
- Buying a cappuccino in Perth will cost roughly $4.35.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.