Flights from London to Albany Airport to Perth Airport
Flight information Albany to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 376 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Direct flights from Albany to Perth
Regional Express (REX) Airlines are the only carrier offering direct flights from Albany to Perth, so it is worth setting up a price alert on this route to get the latest information on fares.
Albany Regional Airport (ALH) information
• Albany Regional Airport (ALH) is the facility located in the southern reaches of Western Australia, serving the port city of Albany. This airport is made up of one main terminal building, which has a café and lounges, but not much else in the way of amenities. For access to communication or monetary facilities, you will need to do so in advance in the town of Albany, or wait until you arrive in Perth.
• Carry an official form of photographic ID with you, as you will need it to be allowed to check in.
• An hour is enough time to check in comfortably for a domestic route like this.
Perth Airport (PER) information
• Perth Airport (PER) functions as one of the major airports in Australia, and is the primary gateway for anyone looking to explore Western Australia and the city of Perth. There are plenty of facilities here, with a good deal of dining and shopping options, a host of cash machines, payphones, mobile phone hire, information desks, and free wireless internet.
• The airport provides a free shuttle service, so passengers can easily transit between the four terminals.
• It is likely your flight will be directed to T2, T3, or T4 of Perth Airport.
Time difference from Albany to Perth
• There is no time difference between these two destinations.
• Perth’s climate is mild and dry. Meaning you can expect hot summers that average 17-30°C, pleasant shoulder seasons that hover between 11-26°C, and mild winters that stay above 8°C.
Expect to pay
• Australian Dollars (AUD).
• Perth’s living costs are generally considered more expensive than Albany’s but the restaurants in this city tend to be cheaper.
• Sit in a coastal café, and enjoy a hot cappuccino for $4.45.
Transportation to city centre
• Hopping in a taxi from Perth Airport into Perth central will cost you $40. However, you may find a cheaper connection with Skyscanner’s search tools, which are designed to sift through all of your available airport transfer options.
• Otherwise, we have price comparison tools for finding a rental car deal that suits you, though you can also approach the agencies within the airport upon landing.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.