Cheap flights from Adelaide to Perth
Flight information Adelaide to Perth
cheapest return price from Adelaide to Perth last month
airlines fly direct from Adelaide to Perth
flights a week from Adelaide to Perth
average flight time from Adelaide to Perth, total distance 2118 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Adelaide to Perth last month
Which airlines fly from Adelaide to Perth?
- Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia offer direct flights to Perth from Adelaide.
- Booking in advance is the easiest way to save money, but Skyscanner has a helpful guide on how to find the best deals on last minute flights if you are pressed for time.
How easy is it to depart from Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is South Australia’s primary travel hub, and residents and guests of Adelaide will fly in and out of this airport.
- Main Terminal – all flights to Perth depart from here.
This terminal has free WiFi, ATMs, restaurants, and shops. Other facilities include cash machines, children’s play areas, and executive lounges.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Adelaide?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport is one of Australia’s major airports, and has 4 modern terminals.
- Terminals 1 and 2 – Virgin Australia operates in these terminals.
- Terminal 3 – Qantas and Jetstar services arrive in this terminal.
- Terminal 4 – Qantas services are directed to this terminal also.
The features amenities at Perth Airport are executive lounges, free WiFi, cash machines, a medical clinic, information points, mobile phone hire services, and payphones. There are also shops and restaurants.
What is the weather like in Adelaide?
- Perth has a dry climate with summers ranging from 17-30°C. Winters can drop as low as 13°C. Spring and autumn temperatures range from 11-26°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Adelaide?
- Perth is 1.5 hours behind of Adelaide during Standard Time (ST), and 2.5 hours behind Adelaide during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Perth cheaper than Adelaide?
No, Perth is more expensive by about 5-15%. But you can save money for your dining and shopping expeditions by spending you days on the beach. Read our guide on the top 10 beaches in Perth.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.