Cheap flights from Adelaide to Perth
Flight information Adelaide to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2118 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Adelaide to Perth?
- Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia offer direct flights from Adelaide to Perth.
- Booking in advance is the easiest way to save money, but if you’re looking at last minute flights to Perth, check out our last minute flights guide.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Adelaide to Perth?
Adelaide Airport is the largest airport in South Australia, and is the only airport in the state offering direct flights to Perth. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights to Perth from Adelaide depart from here.
This terminal has restaurants, shops, ATMs, and free WiFi. Other facilities include children’s play areas, and premier waiting lounges.
Arrive at Adelaide Airport at least 1 hour before your flight to Perth is due to depart.
What do I need before I fly from Adelaide to Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware that if you’re not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What is Perth Airport like?
Perth Airport is a large and modern airport, with excellent domestic and international connections. Perth Airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flights to Perth from Adelaide are usually directed here.
- Terminal 3 – Jetstar flights to Perth from Adelaide are directed here.
- Terminal 4 – Qantas flights to Perth from Adelaide are directed here.
On arrival to Perth Airport, you should be able to access ATMs, dining and shopping outlets, information desks, and free WiFi. If you need to transfer to another terminal for a connecting flight, there is a free shuttle service available to you.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Perth has similar summer temperatures to Adelaide, seeing averages of 30°C in summer, but winters can be a bit cooler in Perth, with days averaging 10°C in winter.
Is there a time difference between Adelaide and Perth?
- Perth is 1.5 hours behind Adelaide during Standard Time (ST), and 2.5 hours behind Adelaide during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Perth cheaper than Adelaide?
No, generally Perth is more expensive than Adelaide on average, but only by about 3-10%. However, if you’re looking to save money, you can search for cheap hotels with Skyscanner, or read about Perth’s best free attraction: its beaches.
What about return flights from Perth to Adelaide?
For cheap flights to Adelaide you can read our routes page: Perth to Adelaide, or click the Return button when searching for your outbound flights.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.