Cheap flights from Sydney to Milan
Flight information Sydney to Milan
cheapest return price from Sydney to Milan last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Milan
average flight time from Sydney to Milan, total distance 16571 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Milan last month
Milan Malpensa, Milan Bergamo and Milan Linate
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Milan?
- Long-haul flights to Milan will include one or two layovers, and these connecting flights are operated by Qantas, British Airways, Air France, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Alitalia, and Qatar Airways.
- Price alerts are the easiest way to stay on top of fluctuating fares, allowing you to book when they hit their cheapest rates.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the main airport for the city of Sydney, has 3 excellent terminals.
- Terminal 1 – functions as the international terminal for Sydney Airport.
T1 has currency exchange services, ATMs, public telephones, free WiFi, duty-free shops, dining outlets, charging points, premier airline lounges, and information desks. Transfers cost $6 on the AirTrain and the T-Bus, though this is waived if you fly with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Milan?
- Milan Malpensa International Airport – you will likely fly into T1.
- Linate Airport – you will be directed to the main terminal building.
Both airports have free WiFi, currency exchange services, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants, and VIP lounges. If you need to connect to other terminals at Malpensa, there is a free shuttle service that can transfer you.
What is the weather like in Milan?
- Milan has a warm climate, with summer days of 29°C, winter ones of 2°C, and shoulder seasons temperatures averaging 12-20°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Milan?
- Milan is 10 hours behind Sydney.
Is Milan cheaper than Sydney?
Milan is cheaper than Sydney, except when it comes to dining. Whilst you are in Italy, you should find your way to some of its beautiful islands, read more here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.