Cheap flights from Sydney to Bengaluru
Flight information Sydney to Bengaluru
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 9365 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Bengaluru?
- There are no direct flights to Bengaluru from Sydney, but there are connecting routes available, and these are operated by Scoot, Malaysia Airlines, Air India, Etihad Airways, and Singapore Airlines.
- Create a price alert for this route to Bengaluru, and you will get updates on fare changes as soon as they happen.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the primary international hub for Australia, and so it is a well-organised airport, with 2 domestic terminals and 1 international terminal.
- Terminal 1 – is where international flights depart from.
In the international terminal there are premier lounges, duty-free shops, cash machines, bureau de change services, mobile charging points, medical services, public telephones, restaurants and bars, and free WiFi. Transfers to and from the terminals are via the AirTrain and T-Bus services, and these cost $6, or you can board free-of-charge if you fly with Virgin Australia or Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Bengaluru?
Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is served by the Kempegowda International Airport, (formally known as the Bengaluru International Airport). This hub is the main facility for the city. This airport has 2 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – handles all of the flights currently, as T2 is still under construction.
Expect to have access to free WiFi, restaurants, showers, executive lounges, currency exchange, ATMs, spa services, and duty free shopping.
What is the weather like in Bengaluru?
- Summers see average highs of 36°C in Bengaluru, and winters in this city rarely fall below 14°C. The rainy season runs from May to October.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Bengaluru?
- Bengaluru is 4.5 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 5.5 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Bengaluru cheaper than Sydney?
Yes, by a long way. Bengaluru is 70-80% cheaper than Sydney across all costs. As a result, this is one of the best destinations for budget and solo travellers. Read more about the advantages of a holiday in India here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.