Cheap flights from Sydney to Beijing
Flight information Sydney to Beijing
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 8972 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Beijing Capital and Beijing Nanyuan
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Beijing?
- Air China, Qantas, and China Eastern all operate nonstop flights to Beijing from Sydney, with other airlines like Xiamen Airlines and AirAsia X offering connecting routes.
- Skyscanner's calendar tool can help you review rates across a whole month, so you can see when routes are at their cheapest.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the busiest airport in Australia, and offers the most international connections of any airport. There are 3 modern terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 1 – all international flights depart from Terminal 1.
The International Terminal at Sydney Airport has all the mod-cons you need for international travel, such as bureau de change booths, duty-free shops, restaurants and bars, premier lounges, ATMs, charging outlets, free WiFi, and information desks. Transfers from the Domestic Terminals are done via the T-Bus or the AirTrain. These services cost $6, though this fee is waived if you are travelling with Virgin Australia or Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Beijing?
The Beijing Capital International Airport is the major airport serving Beijing, and one of the largest aviation hubs in China. This airport has 3 modern terminals.
- Terminal 3 – is the most likely terminal that you will fly into, it is also the largest.
All the terminals at this airport have excellent facilities, including free WiFi, foreign exchange, postal services, public telephones, a business centre, medical services, banking services, duty-free shopping outlets, and a large variety of dining options. Transfers from T3 to the other terminals are available via a free shuttle service. T1 and T2 are connected via a walkway.
What is the weather like in Beijing?
- Summers in Beijing are warm at about 26°C, and winters can be a very chilly -4°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Beijing?
- Beijing is 2 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Beijing cheaper than Sydney?
Beijing is cheaper than Sydney by about 50% across all costs. Read about how to tour this city with Guide to Beijing in 72 hours.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.