Cheap flights from Perth to Dublin
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dublin...
- Mon 14 OctPERDUBSun 27 OctDUBPEREtihad AirwaysIndirectfrom $1,017
- Thu 17 OctPERDUBSun 20 OctDUBPEREtihad AirwaysIndirectfrom $1,017
- Wed 23 OctPERDUBSun 27 OctDUBPEREtihad AirwaysIndirectfrom $1,018
Flight information Perth to Dublin
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 14914 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Perth to Dublin?
- This is a long haul flight, so there are no direct routes. Airlines operating flights to Dublin from Perth include Emirates, Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, and Qantas.
- Utilise Skyscanner’s best time to book guide, a manual on how to find and book cheap flights.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the main aviation hub for Western Australia, and its largest city of Perth. This airport has 4 easy-to-navigate terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal for Perth Airport.
T1 provides travellers with free WiFi, duty-free shops, ATMs, bureau de change booths, restaurants, bars, and executive lounges. Transfers between terminals are via the free shuttle service.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Dublin?
Dublin Airport (DUB) is the prime international facility for the entire country, and an easy distance from Dublin city. This airport has 2 terminals.
- Terminal 1 and 2 – both terminals at Dublin airport welcome in international flights.
ATMs, currency exchange services, pubs, restaurants, free WiFi, VIP lounges, and extensive duty-free shopping outlets are all available at Dublin Airport. You can walk between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Dublin?
- Dublin’s summers are usually around 19-20°C, spring and autumn months hover between 6-14°C, whilst the winters drop to about 4°
Is there a time difference between Perth and Dublin?
- Dublin is 7 hours behind Perth during Standard Time (ST) and 8 hours behind Perth during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Dublin cheaper than Perth?
You’ll find that Dublin is more expensive than Perth, roughly 5-20% higher in dining and consumer prices. Planning ahead can really help you save money, and you can start by researching the places you want to see. Read our guide on the 9 most beautiful places to visit in Ireland.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.