Cheap flights from Perth to Cairns
Flight information Perth to Cairns
cheapest return price from Perth to Cairns last month
airline flies direct from Perth to Cairns
flights a week from Perth to Cairns
average flight time from Perth to Cairns, total distance 3435 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Cairns last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Cairns?
- Jetstar operates nonstop flights to Cairns from Perth, but you can also book flights with Qantas and Virgin Australia, which operate connecting flights.
- Last minute flights can be expensive, but if you read our how-to guide, we can show you how to spot cheap fares, so that you can always find a bargain.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the primary airport for the state of Western Australia. There are 4 terminals here, all of which are easy to navigate.
- Terminal 3 – is the terminal you will likely depart from.
T3 offers access to dining and shopping outlets, as well as ATMs, charging points, information desks, VIP lounges, and free WiFi. If you are transferring from another terminal, you can hop on board the free shuttle service, which links all 4 terminals.
Arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving at Cairns Airport?
The Cairns Airport functions as the primary gateway for travellers wanting to see the UNESCO heritage sites, like the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. There are 2 terminals here.
- Domestic Terminal (T2) – Flights Perth depart from Terminal 2.
This airport has utilities like cash machines, restaurants, VIP lounges, shops, and free WiFi. You can walk to the International Terminal if you need to connect.
What is the weather like in Cairns?
- Cairns has an annual temperature of 29° The winter has the best weather for the area, when the rainfall is at its lowest, and the temperatures sit at 18-26°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Cairns?
- Cairns is 2 hours ahead of Perth.
Is Cairns cheaper than Perth?
Cairns is cheaper than Perth in almost every category by about 15-20%. However, we have a helpful travel guide on how to see Cairns and its attractions on a budget.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.