Cheap flights from Perth to Canberra
Flight information Perth to Canberra
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3088 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Canberra?
- Qantas offers nonstop flights to Canberra, but you can also find connecting flights with Virgin Australia.
- Our best time to book guide is a great teaching tool for how to scout out cheap flights.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport has 4 modern terminals, and is an easy airport to navigate through. It is the largest airport in Western Australia.
- Terminals 1-4 – your departing terminal will be determined by which airline you fly with.
The terminals at this airport provide ATMs, executive lounges, information desks, restaurants, bars, shops, and free WiFi. There is a free shuttle service that operates transfers.
Arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Canberra?
Canberra Airport is a fairly small airport, but it serves as the primary facility for Canberra. There is 1 terminal at this airport, and this is divided into the North Concourse and the South Concourse.
- Main Terminal – all flights from Perth will be directed to the same terminal.
You’ll find all the mod-cons at this airport, such as charging outlets, shops, restaurants, VIP lounges, cash machines, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Canberra?
- Canberra’s summer are warm and dry and between 13-27°C, whilst its winters are between 1-12°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Canberra?
- Canberra is 2 hours ahead of Perth during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours ahead during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Canberra cheaper than Perth?
Canberra is cheaper than Perth, except when it comes accommodation. Otherwise you’ll find that shopping and dining is 5-10% cheaper than Perth. If you’re determined to save money on your trip, you can find amazing camping spots all around Canberra, read our helpful guide.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.