Cheap flights from Perth to Broome
Flight information Perth to Broome
cheapest return price from Perth to Broome last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Broome
flights a week from Perth to Broome
average flight time from Perth to Broome, total distance 1678 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Broome last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Broome?
- Qantas and Virgin Australia offer direct flights to Broome 5-6 days a week.
- If you’re arranging your flights last minute, read our last-minute booking guide for hints and tips on how to secure the best deal.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the largest airport in Western Australia, and it has 4 modern terminals.
- Terminal 3 and 4 – are the terminals you will likely depart from, but you may be directed through T1 and T2 also.
These terminals all provide access to free WiFi, charging outlets, premier lounges, restaurants, bars, shops, and information desks. A free shuttle service operates transfers between the terminals.
Arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Broome?
The Broome International Airport is the only airport serving Broome and is a single terminal facility.
- Main Terminal – all flights will be directed to this terminal.
The Broome Airport features free WiFi, cash machines, a VIP lounge, a gift shop, and a café.
What is the weather like in Broome?
- Broome has a tropical climate, with wet and dry seasons. The wet season is from November to April and averages 25-33°C. The dry season is from May to October, and is a more pleasant 17-30°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Broome?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Broome.
Is Broome cheaper than Perth?
Broome is a little bit cheaper than Perth, except when it comes to general consumer prices. Read all about this city with our guide to Broome.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.